Our Projects Division
We have vast experience in providing a professional, co-ordinated approach to the design and installation of integrated mechanical and electrical building services equipment.
Our well-established Projectd Division has many years experience of completing a wide variety of such projects on time and within budget.
We constantly review technological advances to ensure that our clients receive the most effective, efficient, environmentally sustainable and durable systems available to meet their requirements.
We are fully conversant with all current regulations relating to building services equipment including Part L and Part P of the Building Regulations and can advise on the most cost effective solutions for the replacement or upgrade of inefficient and environmentally damaging plant.
Our Projects Division offers:
- Applications designed to suit the requirements & budget
- Full design & consultancy service with co-ordination of all multi-skill disciplines
- Full compliance with Part P and Part L of the Building Regulations
- Project management by experienced contracts managers
- Complete "Turnkey" package service i.e. computer room construction
- Health and Safety & CDM regulations awareness
- Pre-commissioning checks throughout installation
- Professional commissioning following project completion
- Customer handover & training
- As installed drawings & manuals provided