Vacany for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
We are currently recruiting an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer.
To ensure planned maintenance, additional and emergency works are completed in accordance with specifications/quotes issued and on schedule
Reporting to the Performance Manager you will be responsible for the routine planned preventative maintenance and repair of various customers’ air conditioning and refrigeration equipment together with any other mechanical or electrical services that you may reasonably be asked to attend to. During normal day to day maintenance works you will be required as directed by the Performance Manager or his representative, to attend to emergency call outs as part of your normal working week.
Unless otherwise instructed all emergency calls must be attended to within four hours of receiving the service request.
Additionally, you shall be available to assist with maintenance works and repairs as directed to the benefit of the maintenance team as a whole and may be required to provide resident site standby cover applicable to both normal and out of hours working.
Your normal working week will be 08.00 hours to 17:00 hours Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays (Subject to Review). You will also be expected to work out of normal hours to facilitate the completion of certain projects.
You will be required to travel to various locations when required ie: London
NVQ Level 3 Minimum in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Key Skills, Knowledge/Experience:
• Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Physically able to carry loads within HSE guidelines
• Good customer focus
• Proven ability at fault finding and diagnosis of basic building services problems
• General knowledge of Health and Safety practice
• Knowledge of plant room equipment and its purpose
• Have basic tool kit to tackle everyday tasks
• Conscientious approach to daily task solving and serving the client at the highest levels
• IT user skills in Word, Excel, and email package software.
• Proactive and radical with the working approach, showing flexibility to both clients and team alike.
Other Key Attributes and Qualities:
• A positive approach and the ability to work under pressure
• Work well as part of a team but also to take the lead and follow own initiative
• Flexibility in approach
• Excellent appearance (complete use of corporate / safety workwear)
• Well organised
• Disciplined in approach to work
Salary will be commensurate with skill levels and experience.
If you are interested in this position please submit a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to Gita Manning, HR Manager by 6th June 2012 - email@example.com